Money Manifestations that work if you let them!
Disclosure: This post may or may not be sponsored or contain an affiliate link. If you click through a link and make a purchase, it may or may not earn me a small commission. At no additional cost to you! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Money manifestations work if you let them. But you still need to know what they are!
So, what are they? They can work as a placebo effect, and therefore you should treat them like one. If one or more of these manifestations doesn’t feel right, try another one.
The idea behind any type of manifestation is to make sure that you feel good first and foremost. When you lead with joy, you can’t lose!
5. Attracting money with the law of attraction – The law of attraction is a powerful manifesting tool that can help you attract more money into your life.
4. Visualize yourself as a money magnet – When you visualize yourself as a money magnet, you are sending out a strong message to the universe that you are ready and willing to receive more money.
3. Set your intention to attract more money – When you set the intention to attract more money, you are opening yourself up to limitless possibilities. This is one of the keys to making money manifestations work!
2. Use affirmations to attract more money – Affirmations are positive statements that help to reprogram your mind for success. When you use affirmations to attract more money, you are telling the universe that you are ready and willing to receive abundance.
- Practice gratitude for what you already have – Gratitude is one of the most powerful manifesting tools available to us. When we are grateful for what we already have, we open ourselves up to receiving even more abundance.
There are other practices that can help!
If you’re struggling at all with your money manifestations, there are other practices that have helped me. One is writing a symbol on a bay leaf and placing it into my wallet. It’s a witchy trick that I think has worked wonders!
Another trick that helped me a lot was Gabby Bernstein’s recommended method. Basically, you spend an amount of pretend money every day and double that number every day. It’s fun to imagine how to spend the money on any given day!